Vignette Corporation which has recently been acquired by Open Text is headquartered in Austin, Texas and has built its leadership position in
transactional content management through a focused, customer-centric business philosophy.
Vignette enables enterprises to achieve real-time advantages by rapidly building and deploying enterprise Web-based applications. Vignette provides comprehensive solutions that give customers the ability to deliver enterprise implementation consisting of integrated information, composite applications and business processes to effectively meet business objectives.
Vignette continues to lead the public sector and commercial market. Additionally, the analyst community has recognized Vignette annually for innovation and technology leadership.
MARRS is an authorized reseller of Vignette software products in the North American market.
In addition to meeting the objectives outlined above, Marrs-Vignette can provide the best solution to the requirements of
customers due to the following factors:
- Vignette has significant experience replacing existing records & document management systems that were found lacking in performance and functionality. Over 90% of our implementations involve a migration.
- MARRS has experience implementing similar solutions, especially migrating from FileNet to Vignette repository.
- VRD can meet the specific application requirements of the end user while providing a sophisticated infrastructure, administration, and development environment for IT organizations.
- Vignette has the most advanced web-centric architecture for records & document management
- VRD is not a point solution, but rather infrastructure for record, document and content processing that can be applied
across the enterprise.
- Vignette’s solution is incredibly robust, stable and scalable and customers will not need to replace this system in the foreseeable future (10-15 years or more).